Friday, February 02, 2007

Welcome to February!!!!

I am so ecxited,okay i know i shouldn't be but my xmas present finally came in yeppers.(material things),which is why i shouldn't be so excited.I am now the proud new owner of a digital camera.All I need is a memory card.Oh it is the sony cybershot and it is amazing.We are pretty much all settled in now.Which makes going back to work on Sat that much easier,although we will see how long i last pretty heavy painkillers.I just should have listened to Bill when he told me to take it easy,because I sure felt sick and offkey today.Latley I have been worried about Bill,everyone knows he came home as I became sick,well still am.However all he seems to want to do is sleep,I am scared he is falling into depression,he is feeling lost as he is waiting to go to camp March,so please pray for him,Thank-you.He keeps telling me not to worry as he is in God's hands and is okay.I told him I feel awful about him coming home and he said you didn't ask i did what i did because God and I talked and I prayed then I came home.You are my wife so it is all good.You took care of me without question,doubt.One or two more days and our house will be finished. Then I will be ready to start socializing again and have people over.I'm so excited.This pic is one that Samm took.I leave you with this video that I love it is Bon Jovi..,Welcome to where ever you are.Night All

1 comment:

Carin said...

new camera's are always a delight!!! nothing wrong about celebrating that!!