Tuesday, February 06, 2007


So here we go one of my first pics taken with my new toy.Not much has been happening.We are pretty much settled in,didn't take as long as I thought it would.Although as usual i pushed myself too hard.I was suppossed to be and still to be taking it easy and resting so my head can heal and neck.So now it is my to return the favor and help to dear lynne.Did you hear she is moving yeppers no more mold and mildew.
Deuteronomy 32:3
I will proclaim the name of the Lord
and praise the greatness of my God.

Okay now to those who know me, know that i have a very hard time praying out of silence,but a dear friend said that she would enjoy my prayers for the day if they came from me.So with all my fear here goes..,
Dear Lord..,
I want to thank-you for all the blessings you have brought into my life.I pray for healing for Jordan's foot as it is getting worse.I pray for healing for my Dad and my brother.I pray for Samm to not be so critical of her amazing gift of drawing from God.I pray for peace with in Bill as he awaits his camp job to start.Last but not least I pray for comfort and peace and God's love to be wrapped upon all my friends and family. Amen.

No comments: