Saturday, February 10, 2007

Back in the E..R..,

Well yesterday Lynne and i got alot of little errands done like.,change of address.To back to the dr.s yeasterday to have jordan's ankle looked at,exrays on Monday for him.I on the other hand ended up back in the e.r. on an i.v. for my migraine,when we were done i thought they were going to take it out.They did but left the needle,cover and i.v. line in.After 24 hours my hand was free and so was my head for the first time in about three weeks.Now i just have to have to have exrays on my pelvis from my fall as they were unsure of the results.Which I also have to call my Mom to find out if i hurt my pelvis when I was litle.All in all everything is good..,just concentrating on getting Lynne all packed up and her place cleaned up. The 18th is coming fast.., so we need helpers who can pack anyone who can spare a few hours would be greatly appreciated.Well everyone have a great night..,blessing and love to all.
Porverbs 11:2
When pride comes,then comes dishonor,
but with humility comes wisdom.

No comments: