Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Still snowing..,

Well not much to write about,as not much is going on.Work was really busy tonight as there was only one other cashier on tonight.Justthought i would post two pics of what Char and family gave me for my bday. Thank-you guys I just love it.As well as this beautiful scarf Lynne made for me for xmas/bday,Lynne even put Winnie the Pooh on it yah!!
Then this picture of the snowy day we had.

Hope everyone has a great day tommorrow..,praying for Christy,Chris&Tristan,Starla and family..,Thomas,Michelle,and family during their time of loss..,Love you all

2 comments:

Lynnie Ha said...

i like the scarf! ;)

you must too, to put it up twice! heehee

but the praying woman plaque is especially precious i think, because it really does represent how - and why! - you've grown so much, glory to God!

Charlene said...

I am so glad you liked it. It was a pleasure to think of you on your special day. Love you Tanya!