Sunday, February 04, 2007

Monkey Weather That is what this is!!!

One just has to love this kinda crazy weather.Okay well I do.I like the uncertainty of what will happen next.So I checked my work scheduls and i couldn't be happier.Lots of work for me however I can still make it to church,I am making a request to have Sundays off.I really don't like missing church at all.Although when i close the night befroe then church and then close that night I just don't have the energy at all.Now I know to those of you who are reading this would say it is the enemy and that is exactly where he wants me.However sometimes I have to listen to my body. With that said I am having lots of fun with God's new toy(camera).

John 13:34-34
You have given us a new commandment to love
one another even as You have loved us;so we must love
one another.By this all men will know that we are
Your Disciples,if we have love for one another.

Prayer:
Lord,I am awed by Your majesty and
humbled by Your infinite love for me.I thank
You that You will perfect me in Christ Jesus,so
I may demonstrate Your mercy and love to others.
I ask You to help me extend Your love to my
family,my friends,and to all those I meet today.

No comments: