Friday, February 09, 2007

We made a dent!!!!!!


Well tonight we finally got off our duffs and started packing Lynne's place.We accomplished the living room.Next up the kitchen.So my migraine came back again today around 2p.m. resulting in going to the hospital again.., so sorry if this post is all scrambled up like eggs as the painkillers are sinking in fast.In fact I can barely keep my eyes open.I am so thank-ful that I actually get to see my Dr. tommorrow.Hopefully we can figure out what is triggering them besides my fall two weeks ago.I hope we can find something I can take once a day to get rid of them forever.Everyone else is doing okay,well Samm is tired but excited about her upcoming 17th bday on the 23rd.Can't believe my baby-girl is 17.Jordan has been home from school due to a bad sprain,which is getting checked tommorrow to.Bill seems to be coming down with a flu/cold not sure.We all have finally ajusted to our new place well all except Jord's cat Mayhem,boy what a set of lungs on that cat.He is used to being outside and we can't let him out yet(3 weeks).Jordan was playing with the camera in Lynn's car as i was running to my friends to return his mailroom key,as i don't have one yet and he took this pic.He told me look Mom it is your guardian angel.What do you think? I will leave with a favorite quote from Samm;
To the world you maybe one person,
but to one person you may be the world.
Phillipians 4:11-13
I want to learn to be content in whatever circumstances
I am in.Whether I am abased or in abundance,
whether I am filled or hungry,I want to learn the secret
of being content in any and every situation.
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.
blessings and love to all.

No comments: