Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Tired oh so Tired...,

So I was thinking that i won't do a prayer for the day,every other day as I pray nightly to begin with.Although I will still keep posting scripture everyday.So with that said not much is happening within our house.I am still trying to recover my fall and trying to fight off the migraines which are being triggered from my fall,as well as being nauseous,dizzy and lack of sleep.Samm came home today with an awesome report card with two high B's,C+ and an A.Her socials teacher commented that I wish there were more students of your caliber,now how awseome is that.Oh and I can't forget the honorable mention.Jordan is doing well at school too.I was going through some things of Jordan's from kindergarten and i came across a binder of his best work.Now Jordan has dyslexia which makes learning for him a challenge.This is how he spelt his name then nadroj and to believe the arguements Bill and I have faced to get the schools to have him tested for it,wish I found it earlier.We could have been teaching him how to work with it and learn with it.Instead of arguing all these years with the educaters.So much lost time would not have been lost.Bill is doing okay just geting a litle anxious about getting to work,and waiting to see if when and his claim through EI will begin as camp will start for him from now until april 1st.So my scripture for the day is
Romans 12:12
I will rejoice in hope,persevere in affliction,
and continue steadfastly in prayer.
Blessing from our house to yours

2 comments:

Lucy said...

Hey Tanya!
Just me saying hi. I hope you start feeling better and get some strength!
Take care
Lucy

Tanya said...

Thank-you Lucy.., I am slowly starting to get strength but it will take time.I am however grateful for each and every day that I have been given.