Sunday, February 11, 2007

Short post..,

Just a note to say Hi to everyone out in Blogger Land.Sorry I keep missing everyone at church with work and being sick..,however I feel I am still growing and learning as i seem to be reading the Bible more every day.So with a new year ahead for me.., I am going to start off by saying I am going to try to realax more and complain a whole lot less.., so if you hear me complaining you can tell me or just hit m..,not hard lol.
With that said I love you all and miss you all so much..,BLessings
Philippians 2:14-16
I will do all things without complaining or
arguing,so that I may become blameless and pure,
a child of God withoput fault in the midst of a crooked
and perverse generation,among whom I shine as a
light in the world,holding fast the Word of Life.

No comments: