Saturday, February 24, 2007

Some People..,Need forgiveness

Okay at work we have strict rules about buggies..,we even have announcements throughout the day the rules and safety of the buggies.Well today there was a gentleman that I had to ask him to have his teenage daughter remove her self out of the buggy.Well he told me to go away grumpy,then in front of other staff he threatened to kick my ass(sorry).Well Lucy from customer service heard some of it and asked me what he said so i repeated it to her,she took over and the result was he was told to leave as he had no reason to say what he did to me. We are there to serve people not be insulted or threatened.I have never been so shaken up.So I came home and prayed over the situation and thought what would Jesus do? One he would forgive him,so i did just that.

Colossians 3:12-14
As one who has been chosen of God,
holy and beloved,I will put on a heart of compasion,kindness,humility,
getleness,and patience,bearing
with others and forgiving others even as the Lord forgave
me;and above all these things,I will put on love,which is the bond of perfection.

No comments: