Thursday, February 22, 2007

Nothing new and exciting!

Does anybody have any suggestions on getting my outside cat to stay in for about a month,as not to lose him?.I have already contacted the S.P.C.A,they will contact me if he shows up there.So far my old neighbour is keeping me up to date with him,as he is home for now. We still have so much to do with Lynne's old place but in time it will be done.Althouggh I have to be careful as when i fll i have internal bleeding,swolling and bruising, on my right hip and leg.Only time will heal that.The kids are doing great in fact i can't believe samm graduates next year,still trying to wrap my head around that one.Oh for anyone reading my blog Samm's bday is on this friday the 23rd.Wow i just love brisk sunny mornings Blessings everyone

No comments: