Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Thank-you Lynne

Just the change i was looking for something bright and bubbly.Thank-you Lynne you work miracles.So as everyone knows we are now officially moved and loving our new place.Well an update my soft tissue injury as now been confirmed as a serious concusion and may take up to three months to heal.I am not allowed to lift,cook ,clean but just rest,for me that is impossible.I loved what Thomas spoke of as that was somehting I really needed to hear again,it touched my heart in soo many ways.Especially about not wanting or needing to measure up to everyone else.I have slid so far back,however not anymore.I would love to be back in the nursery,and teaching again.I found it such a blessing and it brings such joy to me.Yesterday we had a bit of a different day as Lynne and I went and visited Char,i had a blast.Something I really feel called to do is more fellowship and involvement.Blessings everyone love from our family to yours

No comments: