Saturday, January 13, 2007

To Move Or Not To ..,that is the question today..,?

Well things are going great for Bill and his new job...,posing this question,Tanya I love you and miss you all will you consider moving out here I don't want to spend another night without my family?Wow..,Bill believes this is the opportunity of a lifetime for him..,so do I.I will say that I never thought I would be missing him soo much in such a short time.I am all about sacrificing everything for his carrer as he has done for me.However I have no idea what I should do.I like the kids have never lived outside B.C.That is so scary to me.Samm also only has a year and a bit before she heads off to U.N.B.C.Jordan wants to move to be by Daddy as long as we come back to visit.This has been vwery hard on Jordan.He is always praying for the same thing everynight.., Dear God please bring my family back together soon..,he worries that we are breaking up..,which isn't even apart of this at all.Oh and did I mention Bill works in Kindersley,Sask.Work is also going great for me,I can thankfully transfer to Walmart there as it opens on the 25th of this month.When I decide what to do after seeking god's guidance through this as I know I can not make this decision without..,we will be selling alot of furniture..etc just thought I would post(in case).

2 comments:

starla said...

I hate to think of you guys moving and not being in our church but you must do what your family needs and God wants. I'll be praying for you guys for guidence and wisdom!

Tanya said...

Than-you starla but bill is coming home tommorrow as i am really sick. fighting a migraine.So looks like after much guidance from God we are still meant to be here.