Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Wow...,Busy Busy...,

Now that the holidays are all wrapped up,I found it quite hard to settle back into a routine.With the kids back in school, my work and Bill away for work I struggled to find a balance.I was ready to break till one of my dearest friends came over to offer advice and I must admit she is a miracle worker.So far no more pulling my hair out.Samm has been so awesome with helping out,like tonight she made porkchops and a rice medley for her and Jord,left me a plate in the microwave,picked up the house,tucked Jord into bed.I am so proud of her that I am beaming.Jordan is also being great by listening to Samm,cleaning up after himself and doing his homework(which is a blessing in itself).I am so proud of both of them.It makes me happy to think that even with how much those to fight and argue just how well they can get along.Bill is doing great in Sask,he is finally settling in to his new job,one small setback no snow and it is so flat there.Work is going great for me to.I actually am haivng a great time working there.I can honestly say I have had a rough week emotionally but I find myself thinking okay,now what can I do to better things and I seem to say to myself life is good right now,yeah that it is.

No comments: