Thursday, August 30, 2007

wow what a week to be thankful!!!




Well my medical mystery has been diagnosed with hypothryrodism-underactive thyroid gland.i used to weigh 160 now i,m at 107.and battling anorexia.However I am still going to work. So on to
THANKFUL THURSDAY

This week I am thankful for being able to go back to work,
I am thankful that I am invited to my sisters wedding,
I am thankful that my daughter's boyfriend of two years was allowed to come visit us for a week.
I am thankful that my husband was home for our 9th anniversary.
I am thankful that I get to be a big part of my friends baby's life.
I am thankful for the ipod that my husband got me,boy was he sneaky,he picked his own gift a new reciever for upstairs to watch t.v.
I am very thankful for the new car we purchased today.
But most of all I am thankful for God's love which is never ending,for all of the things we have been blessed would not have happened without his love and guidance

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Wow, this has been a good week for you. I hope all your medical issues work themselves out.
Blessings

Denise said...

Keeping your health in my prayers, bless you dear one.

Tanya said...

thankyou you both it means the world to me to have such wonderful people to share with and talk to,blessings