Wednesday, August 22, 2007

a mystery solved???

Well after 3 weeks of fainting spells and tonnes of blood work and tests it appears that i have Hypothyroidism, also called under-active thyroid,is a conditionin which the tyroid gland doesn't produce enough thyroid hormone to regulate the needs of the body.So where does that leave me right now unfortunatly very sick have to go on meds for the rest of my life.However there still is the other problem with my blood that needs to be worked out to.I am so releaved to finally have an answer even though it was bad news.However life is way too short,so i will not be letting it control my life.Even if it means a new lifestyle all together.Can't wait for jordan and bill to come home on sat.

1 comment:

Lynnie Ha said...

once you get stabilized on l-thyroxine/synthroid you'll be fine. i have hypothyroidism too. one wee pill a day!