Wednesday, August 01, 2007



I realize that i am one day early"
I am so thankful that i don't have cancer in my leg but my battle isn'd over has i have regional dystropy pain syndrom.
I am thankful my hubby came home as i am beridden and on crushes.
I am thankful that my children are having a saf trip as i miss them so much.
I am thankful that my couisin only has 10 days till she has her baby.
I am most thankful for all the wonderful support i have fron my beautifl friends.
As well as the many wonderful caring people i have met through blogging,you give me hope and love as well as inspriration.

9 comments:

Crystal said...

Wow I am thankful you don't have cancer in your leg too!
I hope you are feeling better soon...so glad your hubby could come home to help you out!
Blessings

Anonymous said...

Tanya,

Your prayers of thanksgiving in the light of giant trials are such a testimony to me.

Your list is filled with real life, living it out through Jesus. Thank you for having me over tonight. L&H, me

Anonymous said...

What a beautifully strong woman you are! I pray for your complete healing and am thankful for coming by and reading your post. You are precious!
<>< Kelly

Lyndy said...

Thank you so much for sharing your thankful heart.

Have a blessed day.

Lyndy

Denise said...

Praise God that you do not have cancer. I am praying for you dear one.

Anonymous said...

congratulations to your cousin! :)
... praying that you will get well real soon.

Blessings

eph2810 said...

Oh - I am so glad that it was not cancer. I do hope and pray that the doctors can find a good treatment for you. So awesome that your hubby is home helping you out :) Relax a little - your kids are having a great time...

(((hugs)))

Thank you so much for sharing your grandful heart with us this week.

Blessings to you and yours...

Tanya said...

Thankyou for well for your well wishes very appreciated.Luv yah all blessings!!!!

Hopeful Spirit said...

What a blessing to finally have a diagnosis, i.e., answers, and be able to move forward with treatment. I'm sure that having your husband home is a huge relief.

Prayers will continue for you in the days ahead.