Wednesday, August 22, 2007

thankful thursday



Well wow what a week,i am so thankful that i had just a week with my girl.
I am so thankful that she knew what to do when i fel down our stairs and
knew what to do.
I am so thankful that my son will be returning home on sat as well as my
husband.
I am so thankful that the dr's spent so much time running tests and not giving
up till they found out why i was fainting,low blood pressure etc,I have Hypothyroidism an under-active thyroid a condition which the gland doesn't enough thyroid hormoneto regulate the needs of the body.
I am thankful for everyday that i have with my children and hubby.
I am thankful for being remminded to stop and smell the flowers.

1 comment:

eph2810 said...

I am so sorry that I am just now making it over here...just right before another TT.
I am glad that the doctors were able to determine what is wrong with you and hopefully will be able to help you.

Thank you so much for sharing your thankful heart with us this past Thursday.

Be blessed today and always....