Friday, August 10, 2007



I can hardly believe that i missed my favorite post of all.
This week i have a lot to be thankful for my bestfriend and her
father for finding me when i fainted four times and believe ambulance rides are not fun.
I am thankful for the ambulance attendends and paramedics for their immediate help.
I am thankful to the drès who are taking such a watchful eye on me.
I am thankful that i have enough friends who are their as i can not be left alone at all.
But mostly i am thankful that my girl will be home tommorrow and my son on the 25th.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

You do have allot to be thankful for!
Thanks for sharing it!
Blessings

Delete said...

Oh my goodness! God sent your friend and her dad there at the right time. What a blessing to have people you can count on in your life! I pray that this will be a better week for you and that you will find some peace when your children come home.

Jenny

Tanya said...

thankyou jenny you are right god did send them at the right time.blessings wish i could say it was getting better.