Wednesday, August 08, 2007

hi there;

I must say that life has been interesting in one week alone i passed out completly luckily my husbdan was home.Yesrterday i was so thankful to my bestfriedn who i told i would be back in an hour,her dad phoned her to tell her that we would meet at my house.They both knew something was wrong as i was found face down,tok paramedics a good full hour to wake me.I spent 6 hours in the hospital injuring the back of my right shoulder and landing on my hip again.they did a suger test i am 4.3 which is good but my calcium came back low and vitd.whn i went to the dr's they gave me a b12 shot which hurt.he also noticed my red and white cells are very low so calcium and iron and folic acid.i have more tests to do though.I just thankgod that terri and her dad were there.So other than that i am exited to have samm come home on sat and jord on the 25th.blessings.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

So glad that you are ok, I am praying for you!
Blessings