Monday, June 04, 2007

What an awesome evening!!!

Tonight I went to Michelle's(be) with Lynne and a few other ladies to check out Shaklee.I must say it totally made me think of how harmful some products are that I use everyday.It was also fun to get out of the house for an evening. It was great meeting Jenny finally and hanging out with everyone who could make it.I can not believe that we are getting rain now,not the beaming sun is better for flooding.I have 2 more weeks before Bill comes home,hoping we will like the products from Shaklee that i like and am considering switching to.Although I can't see why he wouldn't.Lacross is heading into playoffs,which run into our G.T.T. weekend.So not too sure yet which we will be going to.As that is also when Bill comes home(15th),can't wait.He really loves his new job and I couldn't be happier for him.It is a big change for all of us and we are all adjusting well.Two new friendships and family.Blessings from our house to yours.

No comments: