Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Thankful Thursday..,



This has been such a long week feel of so many unexpected events.Sometimes I can honestly not believe how many things you can have on the go.Within this week alone we have been surronded be exams(Samm),Jordan getting geared up for gr.8 I can not remember how many meetings we have already had regarding school and making sure he is ready.We are also getting ready for Bill heading off to camp again as well as the kids annual trip for the summer and to make life even more fun I am going back to work on Monday after a long medical leave.
With that I shall begin..,
I am very thankful to everyone who is involved with Jordan and his education by trying to ease him into gr.8.
I am very thankufl that my husband was home when we got the news about Jord's friend passing away.
I am very thankful to be here to see my daughter go into gr.12 in sept,i couldn't be happier.
I am very thankful that I can return to work after a 4 month medical leave.
I am very thankful for everyone involed with Jord and his friends as they try to come to terms together over the loss of their friend.
I am very thankful for so many things in my life but it always come back to God,as without him nothing is possible.
Nehemiah 4:14
I will not be afraid of my adversaries,but i will remember the Lord,
Who is great and aewsome.
Blessings

4 comments:

Crystal said...

What a great thankful list.....it's so hard to believe that our kids grow up so fast isn't it? My son just turned 15 and I thought.....where did the time go!
Thanks for sharing!
Blessings

Mary said...

Thanks for sharing. So very sorry about Jord's friend. That's very hard, but in the midst, God is the great comfort and strength. Praying for you all. Blessings.

Denise said...

Bless your thankful heart dear one.

Michelle said...

I'm thank ful God brought you into my life so many years ago.