Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Back to Work..,

Well yesterday I went back to work and had a great time,glad I am back.Our Computer is down again and I am soo frustrated.So hopefully I am back online soon.Samm got her L today!!!!!Tommorrow she will be recieving an award from Cal even though we don't know what for.Then i have Jord's award ceremony to.On friday i say good bye to the kids for summer,, hopefully I am working lots to keep busy.As i miss them so much when they are gone.that is all for now,see you when I come back. blessings

5 comments:

Crystal said...

It's to bad that you cannot participate in Thankful Thursday this week!
I hope your days at work are a blessing to you!

Tanya said...

Thankyou Crystal.., hopefully i will be back next week.

Daughter of Zion said...

I am such a blog snob, I just read your comment. Of course I would go out or come over for tea. Just say the date...and hopefully we'll both be not working!

Daughter of Zion said...

Hey. I am a blog snob... I just read your request for coffee or tea. I would certainly participate in either of your suggestions. call me up...or I'll call you

Tanya said...

sounds great.i usually work evenings so my days are free.