Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Summer Fun!!!

With the flooding hopefully behind us..,we can start to dry off and think about summer.I love summer despite that I have seasonal allergies.Not to forget those pesky bees that love me,even though i am allergic.Although I must agree the kids love summer now that school is wrapping up.Congrats to you Samm on finishing Gr.11 you go girl the sky's the limit.Congrast's to you Jordan on finishing Gr.7 and entering Skeena wow lots of changes remember the sky's the limit.Now i know I am not ready for this but i have to be cause weither i am or not they are growing up.So as they wrap up school for another year we also get ready for the summer.This year alot of changes for us.Jordan is getting ready for another summer on the island,Samm down to the island and P.g. again,myself into physio and gradually back to work and Bill's coming and going from camp.So it looks like we will be very busy.I honestly can't wait.

No comments: