Friday, June 01, 2007

Lovely Weather!!!!!!

I just love the weather we are having.I can't believe that summer is just around the corner.I often wonder if everything we go through is really a test from God for his purpose.I know that God only gives us what we can handle but honestly it is something that i struggle with everyday.I know that with everything we go through is a learning process.I'm not sure that I can thank God for putting me through certain things as i often cannot understand why??With my brother I find it hard that he was called for the life he has or was givin.If it was to teach us that life is short,well i already knew that.How do I find Joy in this situation?You see I can't,as all my brother knows is pain and suffering.Why on earth would God want that for someone.Why would he want my Mom to blame herself,as she sure does.What is my brother suppossed to learn? We have all learnt so much about his illnes and what to expect,but it doesn't change anything,for he will still never walk,get married or have children.I have prayed and prayed and for this situation it hasn't helped.That is why sometimes I feel our prayers are left unanswered.Till the end of time I will always ask why,why him.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

You are asking some important questions.....and although I don't have all the answers I know God loves to hear you speak to Him about your questions......I know He would never want to see your brother or your family go through pain but pain & suffering are a result of sin in the world.....sure He can heal...but what if His answer is no....or wait....I would still be praying for it but He gave us free choice and sometimes as a result of that there is pain & suffering....just know that God loves you and cares deeply about your pain....keep talking to Him...ask Him the questions....He will answer you....it's just not always the answer we are looking for!
I am praying for you
Blessings