Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Thankful Thursday.., sorry it is one day early.

There is alot I am thankful for:
Romans 12;12
I will rejoice in hope,perserve in afflication,
and continue steadfastly in prayer.




I am thankful for family as always as without them I would have no life or sense of being.
I am thankful for flowers blooming(even if they affect my allergies).
I am very thankful for all the great friends I have even if i don't see them often.
I am thankful for satelite and internet so i can keep up with family, friends and the news.
I am thankful for new medical research being done,even though there is no cure for my brother.
I am thankful for all the doctors,nurses that help my brother.
I am thankful to the Vancouver Canucks and all of their support,believe me Canuck Place is awesome.
I am also thankful for the many many encouraging thoughts left on our blog.

4 comments:

Denise said...

I enjoyed your thankful list, bless you.

Crystal said...

What a great list of thankfuls...family is so important!
Blessings

Alycia said...

Thank you for sharing your TT list this week :) I am praying that your brother, in his illness, will be comforted by the Lord. Blessings to you this TT!

Betty's Loosing Race said...

You have a great list to be thankful for.

Thank you for sharing!

~Betty~