Friday, May 11, 2007



Well it is Thrusday and i have plenty to be thankful for this week.
I am thankful that I am starting to learn to trust in God more and understand his ways.
I am thankful that my brother is still here with us.
I am thankful that my children are finally over with their nasty throat infections.
I am thankful so far that all my son has suffered from in Lacross is a few bruises and that he enjoys it.
I am thankful that I can see God moving and working within the four of us.
I am thankful that i was allowed to be with my bestfriend when she had her precious baby.
I am thankful for all the people that care and love us.
I am thankful that my walls are slowly coming down and my depression is getting better.
I am thankful that my husband finally got the job he wanted in camp even though he'll be gone 21 days at a time.
I am also thankful for the comments i recieve on my blog.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

So glad to see you back....I checked yesterday and I didn't see anything posted.....what a great thankful post.....don't forget to go back to Sting my hearts site and put your link in the list of people participating......that's how people find you!
I am glad you are doing better!
Blessings

Adam said...

I'm thankful you're part of my church. Also very thankful I got to see Bill's baptism!!!

Denise said...

Sweet blessings to you always.