Thursday, May 31, 2007

Thankful Thursday

Samm


Jordan







Just in time for my favorite post always,

I am thankful first and foremost that we have our computer back.
I am thankful for all the nice weather we are having.
I am thankful that Bill likes his job and can phone home,even if it is for only 10mins.
I am thankful for our children and how they have chosen to help out around the house.
I am thankful for Bill's never ending support and his unconditional love.
I am thankful for understanding Dr's and all their help.
I am thankful for all of our great friends.
I am thankful for family.

6 comments:

Denise said...

Such a nice thankful list, bless you.

Mary said...

Thanks for sharing! It's good that Bill likes his job. That's so important. We're enjoying the gorgeous weather too. Wanting to bottle it so we can bring it out in the heat of July! Kids that help around the house are awesome! Blessings on your weekend.

Alycia said...

Such a lovely list...thank you for sharing and for joining in with TT! Have a wonderful night! Blessings,from Japan!

Crystal said...

Yay...I am so excited that you are back up and running.....Thanks for sharing!
Blessings

Deena Peterson said...

Even when I wake up in a not-so-thankful mood, thinking about Thankful Thursday always helps pull me out and boost me up! Thanks for sharing...sorry I was late coming by:-)

eph2810 said...

Thank you for sharing the wonderful photos of your children.
I am glad that you hubby likes his job. I hope that you will have time together soon again.
Having a good doctor is so helpful. I have to say, it is really hard to have a good one. Most of them are rushed, because they are too busy to just listen to you.
Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us this week.

Blessings on your weekend and always.