Friday, May 18, 2007

Good-bye for Now..,

This week has brought many changes and challenges and without Terri and Lynne and guidance and advice from four special people in our lives I would have crumbled.I know as well that without God or our faith none of this would have happened.I always thought that God was punishing us for whatever reason,however I realize how wrong I was.With all the praying and tears he was there as he always is.I mean there has to be a reason why Footprints is my favorite poem.Bill will be leaving on Tuesday for his job has head cook,which entails him to be gone alot.Jordan almost broke his arm in Lacross,thankfully he only sprained it and had to wear a splint for just two days.He has a game tonight and of course he will be playing.I am still healing but very slowly.Samm has been very busy with school and youth.Somehow through everything the four of us have become very close.So I could keep writing and bore you with all the ups and downs since my last post,but I don't need to.I will explain when I started writing my blog and i am going to be honest I felt thatI needed to have people comment on my blog for if they didn't I thought no one cared or i wasn't interesting enough.Now It doesn't bother me,as I know people care and if they don't, well they don't.As our computer is sick and in the shop I won't be able to post,so I leave you with our blessings.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I am sorry your computer is sick...and I am so glad your son did not break his arm.....
Blessings

Adam said...

Tanya, it was so nice to see you and Bill before Bill took off. You guys looked awesome together today. God bless you and your family.