Thursday, May 03, 2007

Thank-Full Thursday!!!

<


So with today being Thursday,it's time to do my favorite post of the week.
I am thankful that God has trusted within us,to raise up Samantha and Jordan in his ways.
I am thankful for great grades,despite Jordan's dyslexia.
I am thankful for all the understanding,patience and caring that the nurses and doctors have for my family in a true time of uncertantity.
I am thankful for bill,the husband that God hand chose for me.
I am thankful for all his hard work around the house and taking on more than his share as I am on bedrest.
I am thankful that our children are helping and pitching in when needed.
I am thankful for my friendships,3 in particular and the many more i have gained.
With all this time on bedrest i am thankful for as it has brought me to a new level with God and my walk.
Thank-you to everyone who commented on my blog last week,when I didn't get the chance to.

6 comments:

Crystal said...

Great thankful post....it's never boring when you are thankful..
I hope your week is going well!
Blessings

Deena Peterson said...

I understand about being thankful for grades earned despite hardships with learning...thanks for sharing your heartfelt thankfuls this week!

Denise said...

Thanks for having a grateful heart, bless you.

Monkey Giggles said...

Thank you for sharing your heart. I agree...little ones can be a big help.

joni said...

hey nice "thank fulls" we all need to recall those...more often than not!
take care...

eph2810 said...

I hope that your bed-rest will give you to time to get refreshed and that you don't have to be too long on it. So awesome that your hubby and children are pitching in.

Friendships are awesome--a great support system this side of heaven.

Thank you for sharing your thankful heart with us this week.

Blessings on your Friday and always.