Friday, May 18, 2007

Thankful Thursday oops a day late..,






Well this week has brought so many changes,challenges and I am proud to say that during all the tears,doubt and sadness my faith has been renewed.Here goes
I'm thankful for the sun and even the rain(love dancing in the rain)lol
I'm thankful for the flowers that are blooming,even though my allergies have started.
I'm thankful for my two beautiful children,without whom I would be lost.
I'm thankful for my husband and how supportive,and understanding he is.
I'm thankful for the wonderful families we have even though we are so far away,we love you.
I'm thankful for the wonderful friendships we have,and the opportunity to make more.
I'm thankful for my Husbands new job even though it takes him away for long periods of time.(head camp cook).
I'm thankful that my son's cat came home.
I'm thankful that my Uncle is going to be okay,for without him my life would never be the same,i love you.
I'm really thankful for god's covering over my family and friends.
I'm very thankful for wonderful leadership within our church and all the support we have had during the last few weeks.

4 comments:

Denise said...

I am praying for you.

Crystal said...

Wow.....I loved your list of Thankful's....here's to singing in the rain!
Blessings

Lori said...

I have enjoyed reading your TT list, I am too thankful for a supportive husband with mine I think I would have lost it.

Have a great weekend.

eph2810 said...

It is never too late for Thankful Thursday :)

I am glad that you are sharing your grateful heart with us this week, despite your challenges.

I am glad that your husband found a job that he will enjoy. I have to agree with you, family and friends is always good to have around.
Although children are challenging sometimes, they are the greatest blessing.

Blessings on your Sunday and always.