Monday, May 14, 2007

Life is Fragile....,

Believer or not,Saved or not.We hang onto the belief that nothing could ever happen to us unless it was in God's plans,that he has already written our lives and our children's.Sometimes it is so hard to really wrap that around my head,when I see so many people hurting,suffering,in accidents and deaths.It always sounds weird to me when peeople say we were born to die? I know that God only gives us what we can handle..,but what if we can't?Then we turn to God and pray and lay it down at the cross.Honestly there are days upon days that I just don't want to get up for i have no idea or control what will happen on that particular day.If there was one question i could ask God(in person) it would be why??? did you choose this life life or path for me.I have recently just started with the arrival kit,so it is making me think long and hard about life and what is next.Lately I can't even watch the news without getting so overemotional.Where has all the respect and consideration for another.If you could ask God one question what would it be???

1 comment:

Crystal said...

My question would be....if you knew how much we would screw up why didn't you just ditch the project....I think I would have...
I hope you are doing well!
Blessings