Saturday, May 12, 2007

Jordan's team won two games in a row..,

However not without a trip to the er tonight with a very badly bruised and sprained elbow.He will be fine just needed to wear a sling till Sunday.Tonight Lynne and I went for a much needed hobble walk tonight and it was exactly what I needed fresh air.Bill will be leaving after the holidays may long weekend as head cook in the third camp.I am still on a medical leave and am getting more and more bored and frustrated.I really don't like being laid up,it has been since feb2nd and has lonliness ever set in.I have been reading a lot,doing a collage book,spending time with the kids, going to lacross and spending time with Bill and with Lynne.So between er and the doc's this is what my life has become.Now I am not complaining but i thought i had alot more friends and am frustrated at being left out of a lot things as this is killing what little social life i had.I believe that God in his time will heal me,i have complete faith in that.A person can only press in so far,before they come to a point and wonder why??? keep trying????I also know with my walls i can be very unreachable or seem like a snob,well that is not the case,i'm actually shy and in secure in big groups,however church is really helping with that.I love our church and consider everyone family there.I have said before and i will say it again anytime if anyone needs help just ask me,and i will do my best.If you need to talk,call me I'm actually wiser that thought to be.Remember I have lived my life in the world for 30 years and have seen alot,been through alot,things i will never forget.So on to one of my favorite songs right now.

No comments: