Sunday, November 16, 2008

What a Week!!!

It has been another busy funfilled week even though at times tiring.I must say that i was very disappointed when it snowed and didn't stay.I so want to make snow angels.So i say bring on the snow!!!Not sure why i love snow so much!I am sure it has something to do with living most of my life on Vancouver Island.Boy oh boy do i miss home.Although I know that home is where the heart is.But what if just what if your heart won't let you let go?Does it mean that just this once your heart knows what is best for you?Or is your heart playing tricks on you?Confusing your memories of the home you left behind? Making you feel homesick?
So on to my week of fun!!
I just started a new job that i really am enjoying,working 8 hours a day then being a mom and everything else that goes with it.As well as finishing up my degree can make for a long day.Jordan and I are adjusting to just the two of us being home now.I didn't think my house could ever be this quite.It definatly has been very hard in fact I don't want to ever get used to it.I miss samm so much even though i know she wasn't going to be living at home her whole life.I just hoped she would have stayed a little longer.FOR YOU SAMM

No comments: