Friday, November 21, 2008

Talk about Crazy weather!!!!!

I went to work today and it was raining,then wham it started to snow for almost 4 hours.It was so awesome and beautiful,wishing i had brought my camera.However being at work I couldn't.It is so funny to me how people are so grumpy about the snow.Do people forget that we live in Terrace,Northern B.C. and it is Nov 21st.I just love the snow so much in fact that by the time i got home the snow turned to rain making it impossible to make snow angels.So now i leave you with a couple of my favorite scriptures. So hope you enjoy and if you have snow please make a snowangel for me.

Philippians 2:14-16
I will do all things without complaining or arguing,so that I may become blameless and pure,a child of God witout fault in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation,among whom I shine as a light in the world, holding fast the Word of Life.

1 Corinthians 16: 14
I want everything I do to be done in love.


Blessings.

1 comment:

Lynnie Ha said...

i love it, but i had to walk in it today, when it was at it's worst slush-wise... fun! (got wet feet!)