Sunday, November 02, 2008

Good Morning!!!!






Wow it has been since June since I posted anything.
So here is a quick update as you all know Samm has graduated from school.I am so proud of her as she recieved 2 scholarships.She has moved to Prince George to start the next chapter of her life.In Sept she will be going back to school to work towards becoming a detal hygienist.For those who know how talented she is with her artwork for now it will be a hobby.Since she has moved out and on I am left with did I teach you everything you need to know.Then i remember yes i did as she is kind,caring,loving and not afraid to be who she is and stand up for her beliefs.Then i have other times where i am sad as she isn't home.The other day I was watching Americas next top model which we watch together and all i could think of was what part would we laugh at together,then when i laughed i knew.
As for my other bestfriend Jordan. He is now in grade 9.Yes i know grade9.Jordan is having a hrad time adjusting to having noone to argue with over what to watch on tv,or whos trun is it to do the dishes.Jordan is struggling day to day with his dyslexia but in spite of it all he wants to be a vet.Lately he can be found playing on the computer,or with his wii.He is slowly coming out of his shell,which is great to see.He recently lost one of his turtles.Summer was a blast as this was his first summer home with us.Wow oh wow can he play tennis.
For my soulmate Bill he is hardly home as he is working soo much,which is good becasue come April he will be heading up his own kitchen and camp.He is so thankful for the opportunity but at the same time he is nervous.Bill has his good an bad days with his ankel and when he is home life is complete.
With me I am back in school working towards becoming a medical office assistant one more year and i am done.Recently when i was working i had a gas spill and followed safety procedures to a t.Then i had a off duty cop come in wanting to get gas,well i couldn't and wouldn't turn on the pumps.He got very angry as i wouldn''t let his wife start the car oh did i mention he ran over the cones and on top of the spill.yeah.So he told me i couldn't hold her there and he would charge me with unlawful confinement i said go ahead,He then told me he was a cop i then asked him what is your point? Well he left the next day he talked to my boss and i was told to apologize.I tols him i wouldn't as i wasn't in the wrong.I was then told to take a few days to think about it.Well i did and i now don't have a job.Now i know fogiveness is different than apologizing for something you feel you didn't do anything wrong.I am trying to teach my children to stand up for what they believe is right,but i am worried that they may think standing up for themselves is not the right thing to so afterall i lost my job.
We have had the opportunity to go home and visit my mom,brother and dad.Which was a blast.

No comments: