Friday, November 14, 2008





Well here i am again a day late for thankful thursday,hmm wondering if i will ever get back on schedule.I always have alot to be thankful for but here are some things that make it for this week!!
I am thankful for my daughters safe return home.
I am thankful that my migraine went away with only one trip to the hospital this time!!
I am thankful for my new job and the opportunity i have been given!
I am thankful for great friends and family which goes without saying!!
I am thankful for the snow yeppers the snow even though everyone is complaining.

2 comments:

Denise said...

Praise God for bringing your dear daughter safely home, and for helping you to feel better. I love snow.

Speaking from the Heart said...

You are not the only one who was a day late posting Thankful Thursday. I was right behind you. Good luck with your new job. May you and your friends have many more memoriable days together.