Friday, November 07, 2008

Thankful Thursday..,oops a day late!


I know it has been soo long since i posted a post on Thankful Thursday,but am glad to say i will be making regular postings.So here we go

Thankful Thursday
I am thankful for my great family and friends.
I am thankful for my daughter's safe move to another city.
I am thankful that my son is learning to like school again.
I am thankful for the time I can spend with my husband when he is home from camp.
I am thankful for our new house.
I am thankful for the time i get to spend with a special little baby each and every day.
I am thankful for the sun,and the colors in the leaves.
I am thankfukl for the lord's presence in each and every day.

3 comments:

Denise said...

Welcome back sweetie, such a nice list of thankfuls. Be blessed.

Joyce said...

Those are all wonderful things for which to be thankful. :)

Kathie said...

Thank you for sharing. Isn't God amazing. Blessings from Costa RIca