Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thankful Thursday!!!!!




Wow amazing i am not late this week.It is Thursday right!!
I have had an amazing week. Work has been going very well even though I have been busy.I am so happy that I am back in church after such a long hiatus.I have been loving the snow that is trying to come down.
So i begin with
I am thankful for work when so many do not have the opportunity for work.
I am thankful for the beautiful snow covered mountains.
I am thankful for the Lord's presence each and every day of our lives.
I am thankful for the unconditional love from within my children.
I am thankful for my wonderful family and friends who are there when the days are sad and the nights are long.
I am thankful for my loving ,patient parents who are there no matter how many times I've made mistakes.
I am so very thankful for the medical marvels that have given my brother life each and every day.He is now 21 yes 21.I love you so very much.Thankyou for every thing you have taught me and continue to teach me.

No comments: