Thursday, November 30, 2006

Gotta Love the Snow!!!!!!

I never realized the power of faith before until tonight,that's right tonight.I know all too well about sacrifice and how life just doesn't seem to be fair or has no guarantees.Now i thought about this post long and hard and what I wanted to say.Even with the rough summer and fall behind us,some good has come out of all the rough times.Seperation can be one of the hardest things a couple,family may have to face and I yes once again I find us coming to a seperation ,no not a bad seperation this time but one involving work,a sister,a kind and gentle heart and a whole province away. Bill will be leaving this weekend for Kindersley,Sask to work and take care of his sister as she recovers from knee surgery.(till June).You may wonder what brought us to this and I must say honestly a passion to do God's work.Now alot of you may have been surprised and/or shocked when Bill gave up Denny's,however I wasn't. I knew deep inside my heart that the passion for cooking is still there but it's different now almost renewed.How you might ask,i'm not sure but I feel it and I see it and I feel the power of faith within my husband. During one of the hardest times of his carreer he has not forgotten where his passion for cooking came from or how easy it is for me to fall.I couldn't have asked for a more supportive husband than these last few months.I must say I have grown alot within the word,with looking beyond all the negative things that we as a family have faced.We have all loved and lost,rejoiced in new life,sacrificied things we wanted,learned and have grown,changed jobs,overcame illness,watched our home being destroyed by winds, rain,and floods. Yet here we are still a family all held together with the faith deep in our hearts that things will get better.So Blessings everyone and have a fun and safe GGT,due to circumstances we will not be attending.

1 comment:

Adam said...

A test always must come before the testimony. This post truly lifted my heart and spirit to hear your family's faith arising and blossoming. Love you guys and will be praying for you. I will be missing much of GTT too, maybe all. Hopefully we'll get CD's though.