Sunday, November 26, 2006

Sometimes,you just gotta go errr!!!!!

Okay So it is no surprise that I am feeling very lost lately.I have been withdrawn,unreachable and just down in the dumps. Okay so for those of who read my blog are proably thinking so what else is new get over it. Well how do you get over it when you don't know what on earth to do about how you feel.Now I don't expect anyone to be a mind reader,but sometimes I just wish someone could. I guess when it really matters if you don't or can't say anything then you have noone to depend on. Which makes for such a lonely life.Now I know I am not totally alone I God,my family,my best friends.I have alot to be thankful for the three most that i'm thankful for are Bill,Samm and Jord.However If you have never been told that you have an illness,and meds aren't helping then you just can't understand.(sorry you can't). Okay so i am very homesick.Okay so i'm very emotional.If I had all the answers?,okay only one person does.I just wish I could over come this,but honestly I now am admitting I don't know how.I know that you are thinking it is just the enemy talking which it proably is and i know God said life wasn't going to be easy.Because believe me i've been there and i know life isn't easy.I am not looking for sympathy,as that is not the person I am,I am looking for acceptance from within my self.. Still am looking for a car and still would appreciate advice on a digital camera. Blessings

6 comments:

Adam said...

Sorry to hear about your troubles. I'll be praying for you.
About the camera, Charlene and I are very happy with our Olypus 5 megapixel. It's an old model the 595 with video and sound with many features in an easy to use turn dial. No problems with it.

Tanya said...

Thanks Adam,
I've been looking at canon and a sony.Hope to make it to cell.

Anonymous said...

I hope you start to feel better! You never know what tomorrow may bring so try and make the most out of the moment you are in!!
As for the camera, we have a Sony Cybershot. It's an awesome camera and very easy to use!

Tanya said...

Thanks Jenny,that is one of the camera's that i'm looking at.

Anonymous said...

You're in my prayers, Tanya. None of us have all the answers, but don't think that we wish you'd just "get over it!" You have friends who love you. :)

I've got a Sony Cybershot (which I got with my lovely SaveOnMore points) and I'm quite pleased with it.

Tanya said...

Thanks Gwen,
Sometimes in all the darkness it's hard to see.However I do know I am loved and have friends who care,thanks for reminding me.
That's the camera i'm saving my points for.