Monday, November 27, 2006

Wow,where is our snow?????

Can you say, (Wow). I feel homesick. I remember in 1996 the last time it snowed like that.First tones of rain and now snow.They are all thinking oh man how much more snow,while some of us are like where is our snow????With each passing day I wonder what life will be like for my children,Lord knows I've made alot of mistakes.Many I don't want my children making.I want them to be strong and independent and be confident in all their decisions they will make.Okay(LOL) I already know they can speak their mind very well,half the time I feel they keep me in line.I know that my life could have taken a very different path but at the expense of my child no way.For some funny way God seems to always know which way your life should be taking.I have the two best blessings in my life and I couldn't ask for it to be any different.Why did my heart get broken and smashed to pieces until Bill came into my life.I srongly believe that in order to find my prince,I had to know what it meant to be on my own,learn to pick up the pieces and continue on.Sometimes I look at myself and wonder where did that person go???Then I remember that I am slowly becoming the person I was,fun,carefree,never home and spontaneous was a new adventure for the kids and I.Now I'm not sure where my daughter got this quote but i often think about it. "To the World you may be one person,but to one person you may be the World".

No comments: