Saturday, November 25, 2006

Hello, i'm back

Okay I didn't go anywhere,wish I had.So Walmart is looking good,such a long hire process though.As I've been kinda down lately,I always know thet life is good and it could be worse.My best friend heard this song and it made her think that it was a perfect song for Samm and I,Just thought i would share.It's called Yor're Gonna Be by Reba McEntire.Now I hope you read this and listen to this song.I know i don't always find the right way to tell you things and I know i've been impossible lately and for that I apologize.Just know how much I love you and how much you mean to me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's really nice Tanya! Good pictures and nice song!

Tanya said...

Thanks Gwen, Starla took them 2 years ago,at Christy Park

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!

Tanya said...

Thanks Jenny I can't wait to post newer ones.