Sunday, November 12, 2006

migraines

Well I was still fighting a migraine,so I have been working with it.Last night I couldn't take anymore I was crying so at 7p.m. I went in my blood pressure was sky high.So they hooked me up to an iv,first they ran through saline,then a med bag,then saline,something for my stomach,more saline,then 3 needles into the iv,more saline,then benadryl,more saline and one more med bag,then more saline.After 4 hours they checked my blood pressure it returned to normal and for me that is very low.I did an oops though i fell asleep and they put the iv above my elbow well when i fell asleep i stopped the iv and the monitors went off(oops).They phoned home and told Bill where i was and he came over and stayed home with me.So after five hours I was allowed to go,The nurse said that i will be very groggy.I said oh i feel fine oops wrong again i got home and then remember waking up 12 hours later in bed wondering how i got there.So now my migraine is gone and they can start me on an everyday preventative medication.Praise the Lord.The kids have been such a blessing picking up the slack around the house as Bill had to work.Other than that not much is happening.Oh yes is anyone interested in going to the musical "The Pajama Party" it is at the rem theatre the dates are thursday the 7th $10.00 and friday and saturday $15.00, all shows are at 8p.m.on dec 7th,8th 9th.Samm is working behind the scenes lighting etc.the play is based on the novel 7and a half Cents by Richard Bissell.So if anyone is interested just let us know thank-you.blessings to all

No comments: