Saturday, December 02, 2006

Welcome to Walmart!!!!

Just a short post to say that the next time you see me I will be working at Walmart as of Monday Dec 4th,thanks to someone special and dear to me. Gotta go play in the snow!!!!!!!!!!!I am adding to my earlier post,Bill will be here for at least another week.So that everything can be arranged and we can make the transition of my new job and him leaving for 6 months easier on samm and jord.I can say one thing I never thought I would be married and feel like a single mom at the same time. However sometimes we do what we have to do.In this case that is exactly what we are doing.He will be in Smiley,which apparently is a very small community and communting to nearby Kindersley for work.The way it looks we will both have a white xmas.Well I can cross my fingers lol!!!!!

No comments: