Friday, December 15, 2006

Well we have come to our last weekend together!!!!

So it has come down to our last weekend together for 6 months.Another storm for our home in Port Alberni this time causing Jordan's Dad the lose of everything.The apartment building lost it's roof and he was on the top floor.Wow I can not believe how many people complain about the lineups at work.I also can not belive how rude customers can be. We try our hardest to make everyone happy and make our lineups go fast with no thanks in return.Someone went off on me tonight and the other person on the till across from me thought i was going to cry or lose it.When I did neither he was so shocked.This is suppossed to be a happy season,not a grumpy one.Oh well Kill then with Kindness.It amazes me how people forget the meaning of xmas.

No comments: