Monday, December 11, 2006

Sometimes...,,

Have you ever wondered what your purpose in life is???I have and still wonder at times.As we come into the next chapter of our lives,I wonder what God has planned for us in the middle of all this.I know that he doesn't give more than we can handle,but sometimes I wonder why??I am sitting here wondering how do you tell someone that you don't want them to go,when they believe that this is something one must do.I wish I could just tell Bill not to go,however I feel I can't.Then sometimes I wonder if is he waiting for me to say I don't want him to go.With his departure in a week and his plane ticket bought how can i tell him now?I know he knows I don't want him to go.Now his sister and brother(Winnipeg) are already saying that we should move there.Not sure how I feel about that one at all.On the other hand maybe it is just nerves.(lol)Yes I am still trying to see the light within this.I just have to have faith,which I do.
A couple of favorite passages
We live by what we believe,not by what we can see. 2Corinthians 5:7
These troubles come to prove that your faith is pure.This purity of faith is worth more than gold,which can be proved to be pure by fire but will ruin.But the purity of your faith will bring praise and glory and honor when Jesus Christ is shown to you. You have not seen Christ,but you still love him.You cannot see him now,but you believe in him.So you are filled with a joy that cannot be explained,a joy full of glory.And you are recieving the goal of your faith-the salvationof your souls.1 Peter 1:7-9

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Tanya, I hear you! Have I ever wondered what my purpose in life is... all the time! I know times are tough, but I like the verse you put at the end of your post. I'll pray that you ARE filled with that joy unspeakable and full of glory!
love Gwen