Friday, December 22, 2006

I will get through!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Bill has left for Sask as of Tuesday.Samm and Jordan leave on friday the 22nd for 8 days.I never thought that I would be missing Bill already and soo much.I t is going to seem like forver till July.Thank God I am working tommorrow night and I don't get home till 11 o'clock.I can honestly say I love working at Walmart,everyone is great,friendly and helpful.Walmart is also very into family orientented which I love.I keep telling myself if I stay busy tommorrow it won't be soo bad..ok who am I kidding.So a funny thing happened last night as we were putting up our xmas tree,we took it out of the box and started to put it together when we realized the middle of our tree is missing so was part of the stand.So before they get home i will try to find the pieces.Well tommorrow I have all day before work to find them.I have a question,how do ward off unwanted affection without hurting the person? Anybody have any great advice?It would be really appreciated.Well must run as it is way past my bedtime.If I don't see alot of you have a great Christmas,I would have told everyone at church but with it being christmas eve I work from 10to6:30.Trying to get it off though....blessings

2 comments:

Gwen said...

I hope you have a great Christmas! Good luck with finding the rest of the tree, that must look kind of funny! :)

Tanya said...

It does look ab it funny I have until the 29th to find it,hopefully I do.Thanks I hope you have a great xmas to.