Wednesday, April 25, 2007

thankful thursday

well this is new for me so i hope it works.



What am thankful today is our daughter had asafe to Vanouver and back,
I am thnkful so far that our son has not been hurt in lacrosse,
I am thanful that my terminally ill brother is still with us(19),
I am so thankful for my husband,
I am thankful for finally after 17 years having my Dad and sisters in my life,
I am so thankful for our church family as with only the four of us being here,they have become family.
I am so thankful for all the friends i made through blogging.

10 comments:

Deedra said...

Great list of thankfuls! Thank you for sharing it!

Pearls of Wisdom said...

I love your list ! Thank you so much for sharing. I will pray for your brother. May the Lord bless you this week and always.

Angel ( Angel Mama Pearls of Wisdom)

Crystal said...

There is so much to be thankful for isn't there? You will find as you participate you will come up with more and more.....thanks for joining in this week Tanya! I hope you will be blessed!

Aisling said...

oooh Lacrosse? OUCH! heeheee. The school I went to from 11 to 18 had lacorsse sticks in it's Phys Ed department store lockers, but we NEVER used them. It was a very old school and I think they had just got left there from years before.

Denise said...

Welcome to thankful thursday, I really enjoyed your thankful list.

Deena Peterson said...

Thank you for sharing your thankful list with all of us.

Monkey Giggles said...

well, welcome to Thankful Thursday. There is a bunch of wonderful ladies in here. Thank you for sharing your heart. Blessings to you

Nise' said...

Thanks for joining in on Thankful Thursday. It is such an uplifting and encouraging day to check out everyone's posts.

Grandparents Corner said...

What a great list of thankfulness. I'm so glad you decided to join us, as this is such a great group of thankful people sharing who each lift my spirits and I pray they will yours too. Have a blessed weekend coming.

Carol said...

Thanks for the reminder about Thankful Thursday. I am not a regular contributor but thankfulness is a way of life.