Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Missing home..,

I have come to realize that in times of confusion and frustration I miss home more than ever.I don't blog for the whole world to read but to keep my family.., yes all the way to Australia informed about our life. As well as the people in our church and whoI care about. If someone comments they do if not oh well. I t won't stop me from blogging or reading the blogs i read or comment on as I care deeply for each person and their families. My family has just started to get close again over the last two years.Life is never easy and I don't expect it to be.I work hard when I can(injury),spend time with my family and friends for they are my pride and joy.I have a hard time relating to people.., who have come from a family whose parents are still together,not remarried(parents),being a teen mom,having siblings that are 21 years apart from you and one terminally ill.I know that every family has a story and has trials and tribulations.Some we never understand or will ever understand.I know that I am a very closed off person and I have walls but really who doesn't.I am normally a very happy,carefree person who lives life to the minute for i don't know what tommorrow will bring.Will I work again? If not what? Yes this is what I am living with right now,but i just think of my brother who hasn't walked in years and we have almost lost 4 times in the last 2 years.(19)I know that someone else's life out there is worse..,but really sometimes we have to walk in someone else's shoes to really understand. Blessings to everyone. trying to post you're all i have by snow patrol.love the song

2 comments:

robin said...

t'is robin! i lost the password to my old blogspot, so... this is my new one, and i promise to update as much as i can!

robin said...

t'is robin! i lost the password to my old blogspot, so... this is my new one, and i promise to update as much as i can!