Saturday, April 21, 2007

Grandpa.., how i loved you so

A great Man;
It's now 2007,a new millenium,a time for new things and experiences,
but also something you deeply wished to live to see.
It's now been 25 years since you"ve left us.
You were someone we could all turn to,
for you always held your heart and hands open.
I sit and think of you night and day,
wondering and trying to understand why??
For I was 10 and it was xmas day.
You always understood us no matter what.
But as I have grown older,
I've begun to understand why you had to leave us,it was in god's time.
For in my eyes you were couragous,loving,understanding and i know happy.
You had great values that I am glad i inherited and am beginning to understand can make changes in this world.
I remember these words you would often tell me, forgiving is whatwe need not hatred.
You may be gone,but to me you're not because the memeory of you will live with me forever,
inside my heart,my mind and soul.
I miss you dearly,
Love your grandaughter

No comments: